In particular, in compliance with the measures approved on Sunday 8 March 2020 by the Council of Ministers and to protect travelers and employees:
• train sanitization and disinfection activities have been enhanced, reducing the time intervals between one cleaning session and the next;
• hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed on the trains;
• a new booking criterion for seats on board the train has been launched which, while maintaining maximum comfort, guarantees compliance with the safety distances prescribed by the Health Authorities;
• the welcome drink on board the Frecce was suspended; the essential services are ensured in the bistro carriage ’;
• the FrecciaLounge, FrecciaClub and SalaFreccia service is suspended in Italian stations since 9 March
The commercial offer of the trains Frecce was changed in timetables and connections.
The details of the confirmed trains are shown below: